Friday, March 6, 2009

Creative work

I personally think that my creative work at home in my spare time is better than that done at high school, therefore I thought I'd just upload what creative piece in general I really liked.

This one's called "Twilight Zone" because it is a twilight zone between calamity and spiritual transcendence, whichever you feel is being portrayed is up to you and depending on which you interpret, you may find out something about yourself that you previously forgot or never knew. I used lead pencils only and this was designed as an album booklet for a compilation CD I made for a friend as a gift. I then proceeded to scan the image and edit the hue of it slightly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, like the image. yr really good at pencil sketching. were u trained, as in did u go to some art school?

    ReplyDelete