Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Above: The template of my tunnel.



Above: The title page of part II of my atlas, which covers the process of constructing my tunnel.

Above: The colours and proportions exercise. The featured text is on colour in nature and nature's role in architecture.
Above: My face map that consists of an abstraction of Jean Nouvel's face into a landmass. The subject is on human sensory responses to buildings. From this I obtained the concept of my atlas in which each class exercise could then be bound.
Above: The collage exercises that feature a statement on our role in architecture.
Above: The receding colours exercise which features text about how we as human beings perceive colour.
Above: The Fundamental colour exercises. The accompanied text is about colour's role in architecture.
Above: My atlas is sub-divided into two parts. Part one covers all the exercises in a narrative sort of style about the relationship between People and Architecture. Part two on the other hand, covers the construction and concept of my tunnel.
Above: Title page
Above is a scanned image of one of the double page spreads from my precedent, "The Elements of Architecture" by Jean Nouvel. This is how I have arranged my Atlas.

No comments:

Post a Comment